- your tokens in the Ethereum and Waves networks,
- your investments in the DeFi protocols: liquidity pools, staking, and leasing (for now, in the Waves network only),
- your NFTs (for now, in the Waves network only).
In Web Keeper [Beta], you can use accounts of different types and easily switch between them.
A Multi-Coin account has addresses in both Ethereum and Waves networks and can store assets in these networks. The account keys are encrypted and stored in the browser's local storage on your device.
In Web Keeper [Beta], you can transfer assets from your Multi-Coin account to other addresses within each network. Swaps and NFT transfers are not available so far.
- 2.Important: carefully write down the 24-words secret phrase on a piece of paper or copy it to save in a text file. Click Continue.
- 3.Confirm the secret phrase by selecting three words with the given numbers. Click Continue.
- 4.Enter the account name. Only you will see it. Click Continue again.
- 5.Protect your account with a password.⚠️ The password you entered is applicable only in a certain browser on a certain device and is used to encrypt account data. If you lose your device or forget your password, you can restore your account from a secret phrase.
To top up your account balance in the Ethereum or Waves network, go to the Accounts tab and copy the address.
⚠️ Security warning
- The secret phrase or private key derived from it provide complete control over the account, including the ability to dispose of funds. Do not give your secret phrase or private key to anyone, and do not publish or send them.
- The secret phrase cannot be changed: another secret phrase (even one that differs by a single character) will generate a different key pair, and therefore a different account.
- If you lose your secret phrase and private key, you cannot restore access to your account. We strongly encourage you to write down the secret phrase on a piece of paper and store it in a safe place.
⚠️ Compatibility note
- The secret phrase of a Multi-Coin account can be imported into another Ethereum-enabled wallet app, such as MetaMask or Trust Wallet.
- Importing the secret phrase of a Multi-Coin account into Waves wallet apps, such as Keeper Wallet and WX Network, doesn't make sense. Waves implements a different cryptographic algorithm, so the importing would result in another Waves address.
If you already have an Ethereum, Waves, or a Multi-Coin account, you can import it into Web Keeper [Beta] via the secret phrase.
- 1.On the add account page, select Add existing one, then Secret Phrase.
- 2.Choose the account type and paste the secret phrase.⚠️ It's not possible to import a Multi-Coin account from the secret phrase of an Ethereum or Waves account.
- 3.Check the generated address. If everything is correct, enter the account name (only you will see it). Click Continue.
- 4.Protect your account with a password.⚠️ The password you entered is applicable only in a certain browser on a certain device and is used to encrypt account data. If you lose your device or forget your password, you can restore your account from a secret phrase.
If you are using Keeper Mobile app or browser extension, you can connect them and manage your assets in Web Keeper.
On the add account page, select Add existing one, then Mobile App or Extension. Confirm the connection in the app.