Your tokens are displayed in the main window of Keeper Wallet, under the Assets and NFTs tabs:
- For assets, you can see their balance.
To quickly find a certain token:
- Search by token name or ID.
- Add assets to Favorites: hover over theicon next to the asset, then click.To view only your Favorites, clicknext to the search bar.
- To view only those assets or NFTs that you issued yourself, clicknext to the search bar.
Notice the labels on the asset logos:
- means a sponsored asset that can be used instead of WAVES to pay fees for token transfers and script invocations. More about sponsored fee
- means a smart asset with an assigned script that restricts transactions involving the asset. More about smart assets
To see token details, hover over the
icon next to the token, then click
🛈 By default, Keeper hides suspicious tokens. To display all tokens, click
in the upper right corner of the window and disable Suspicious assets protection.
You can transfer any tokens, including NFTs, to another address on the Waves network.
- 1.On the Assets or NFTs tab, hover over theicon next to the token, then click.
- 2.Specify the recipient in any way convenient for you:
- paste an address in regular
- 3.Specify the token amount. Additionally, you can type the message (it will be available for everyone to read, just like any information on the blockchain). Click the Send button.
- 4.The transaction fee is 0.001 WAVES by default. You can choose another asset to pay the fee if needed.
- 5.Click Approve.
💡 To add the recipient to the address book, click the
icon before confirming the transaction or right after.
After confirming the transaction, you will see a notification of transaction sending with a link to its details in Waves Explorer. If the transaction fails to send, an error message will appear.
Normally, transactions reach the blockchain after 2 seconds on average. You can view the transaction history on the History tab.
You can exchange tokens directly in Keeper Wallet, which is now integrated with Swop.fi and Puzzle Swap. Keeper displays all exchange options and the difference between them in real time, and suggests the most profitable route by default.
- 1.Click Swap.
- 2.Select a pair of tokens. To rearrange tokens, click.
- 3.Enter the amount to exchange. Check the estimated amount to receive and the minimum amount in the Minimum Received field.
- 4.The transaction fee is 0.005 WAVES by default. You can choose another asset to pay the fee in the Transaction Fee field if needed.
- 5.Click Swap.
The estimated amount may change — increase or decrease — if other users make exchanges before you do. However, you will receive at least the amount specified in the Minimum Received field. If the price movement is too large and the minimum amount is not attainable, the transaction is canceled. Then you can make the exchange at the new price if you wish.